Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...


Hello beauties,

Today is the day! It’s Sunday! It’s the day for our ‘It’s new and we want to try it’. But before we start, tell us how was your week? Mine was long (I feel like I’m living in Rihanna’s song …work, work, work) but the good news is that the weather in Portugal was phenomenal (hot days, cold nights…just how I like it). This warm weather made me want to use bright colors and I discovered a beautiful pink lipstick by H&M, perfect for my mood. Did you find something worth it, this week? Maybe a good eye pencil, a perfect hydrating cream? I feel like every week I find something that I love.

On a side note, I just finished my second book from Deborah Harkness trilogy. I’m so excited to know that they´re filming the series (perfect cast, let me tell you). And you? What are you reading? (Two weeks and I probably will be in an anonymous non-book reunion. I don’t have any plans for my next book. (I'm accepting suggestions)

Here I am rambling, I feel I’m always doing this. Sorry! We are here for our dose of de-stress class (or how I like to say, better than Yoga class) and see what this week brought to us.

This week, we chose the website Beautylish*. Honestly, I didn’t know this website, but now that I know the beautiful things that they have, and that they make deliveries to my country, which it’s always good - I will probably order a few things.

So, with no more delays, here are our picks…



*it’s always good to remember that we don’t receive nothing from the websites we choose.





# Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner & Huge Extreme Lash Mascara - Big Shots - $25


This set includes Stila's number one selling waterproof liquid liner (0.016 oz.) and the Big shots mascara (0.44 fl. oz.). According to the information on the website, the eyeliner is perfect to create a variety of eye effects (from thin, precise lines to thick dramatic looks). The formula dries quickly and won't smudge. The fine tip offers accurate application for everyone (novices to pros).

The Huge Extreme Lash Mascara promise to give the biggest, boldest, blackest-black lashes. (Big promises!!)




 # Jouer Cosmetics Jeffree Star Long-Wear Lip Topper Sweet Tooth (0.20 oz.) - $16


This topcoat with glittery candy pink shimmer, caught my eye a few weeks ago and I’m obsessed. I will buy it as soon as I can. This is a limited-edition collaboration between Jouer Cosmetics and Jeffree Star. You can wear it alone for a sheer veil of shimmery iridescence or over your favorite lipstick. It’s good to know that this has Jojoba and coconut oils to hydrate the lips.







# Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips - $34



These matte liquid lipsticks are available in 10 shades. Hollywood Lips glides like a gloss with a curved applicator that nourishes lips with anti-aging actives, drying down to a soft-matte finish with a velvety light formula. In the pictures that I saw, they seemed to me very pigmented.

Normally I’m torn between two or three colors but I need to be honest: I would like to have all! All the lipsticks have a shade that I like.

(Between us, if my choice were necessary for the world not to end, I would have to choose shimmering coral pink but on the other hand I like cool pale pink too….the humanity would be doom).





# IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush - $24




This blush is a best-selling, award winning and now its infused with optical blurring pigments.

Bye Bye Pores technology instantly diffuse the look of pores and discoloration while delivering sheer, buildable color. Let’s not forget that it’s talc-free and perfect for all skin tones and types, it’s loaded with anti-aging, skin-loving ingredients including silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides (giving you a youthful flush of brightening color).  It’s available in three shades, all of them pretty but my heart goes to the Je ne sais quoi (even the name is pretty- I love French, but I don’t understand more than ten words).




  In order:

-          Je ne sais quoi

-          Naturally pretty

-          Sweet checks







# Bumble and bumble Save the Day - $45

 


Unfortunately, this product (from this website) it’s not available for delivery to Portugal. But I still would love to try it. I think it’s interesting and my hair would appreciate it! But, yeah, let’s finger cross that one day it’s available. If you tried it, make me jealous and tell me if you like.

This rich concentrate is infused with Camelia Oil and UV filters to help repair past wear-and-tear – and fortify against future damage.








# Natasha Denona Lila Palette $129




I know, this is not the newest product but bear with me. It’s almost new. At this moment, on beautylish, it out of stock, but if you insert your email, they’ll notify you when its back.

Inspired by her love for the purple color, makeup artist Natasha Denona’s Lila Palette has 15 shadows in four finishes. If you follow a youtuber well known with a name started by a T (I don’t know if I can say the name) you’ll see that these shadows are very pigmented and beautiful. It’s a little expensive, I know, but I think it worth’s the money.

In order (left to the right):

  • Per Se: Smoky lilac with a Creamy Matte finish
  • Viola: Magenta violet with a Metallic finish
  • Amara: Rusty berry with a Creamy Matte finish
  • Cyclone: Pink copper with a Duo-Chrome finish
  • Nude Vino: Tan mauve with a Creamy Matte finish
  • Layla: Deep brown mauve with a Metallic finish
  • Amethyst: Cool purple with a Metallic finish
  • Magnetic: Bright fuchsia with a Metallic finish
  • Magnolia: Peach champagne with a Chroma Crystal finish
  • Nude Mauve: Dusty mauve with a Creamy Matte finish
  • Juneau: Sheer icy lavender with a Metallic finish
  • Livid: Silver amethyst with a Duo-Chrome finish
  • Purpure: Berry burgundy with a Metallic finish
  • Dragon Bite: Green red with a Duo-Chrome finish
  • Helio: Soft rose with a Metallic finish



# rms beauty Raw Coconut Cream - $18




If you follow my adventures on finding the perfect moisturizer to my skin you’ll know that when I see a product with moisturizer proprieties I run to it.

According to the website, Raw Coconut Cream deeply moisturizes skin and doubles as a makeup remover and cleanser, dissolving even the most stubborn mascara with ease (we all know what’s waking up with panda eyes). This cream has multipurpose, it can be also used to:  dry patches of skin to soften and clear away flakes, all-natural deodorant, as a moisturizing masque for hair.



 

# Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder - $35



This loose powder promises to set makeup for all day wear while imparting a soft focus airbrushed finish.

It’s formulated without talc for an incredibly translucent finish that sets makeup for all day wear and minimizes transfer without adding any color. It’s perfect for baking, because it contains light diffusing particles that blur and smooth for a skin perfecting airbrushed effect that doesn’t look chalky or dry. Available in 2 shades.








# IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream - $38



This eye cream is everything that I need for my dry under eyes, see for yourself…

IT Cosmetics has already a cream that’s a bestselling, now they invested on an eye cream. It features the same anti-aging benefits as Confidence in a Cream. This is a moisturizing eye treatment that brightens the look of your eyes to make them appear more awake. (it’s what I need, don’t you?)

It’s enriched with apricot tint and Drops of Light Technology that visibly color-correct and brighten.

100% showed increase in hydration by average of 91% 100% showed improved skin barrier repair

86% said skin appeared refreshed and rejuvenated 77% saw improved under-eye firmness







# May Lindstrom The Pendulum Potion - $80



The Pendulum Potion is a cleansing oil that frees your skin from makeup, sunscreen, sweat, oil, and environmental debris. It melts away stubborn makeup and softens congestion for a clear, comfy complexion. Each bottle is blend by hand with organic, wild-harvested botanicals. Velvety tamanu, avocado, and camellia oils cushion the skin as they cleanse, treating it to a feast of antioxidants and nutrients.

Okay, now let me tell you I already tried a cleansing oil (not this – or this would not appear in this segment) and I have to be honest, the experience wasn´t the best. I felt my skin so oily and sticky. But I’m prepared to give it another try with this one. For what I can see, this is very natural and I truly fell that my skin will like this.






# Anna Sui Makeup Compact Case - $15



Well, this is nor per se a product that we need. But look how beautiful this makeup compact is.

This case is for use with Anna Sui BB Pressed Powder or Anna Sui Powder Foundation M.(each costs $34).







# BECCA Jet-Set Glow Prep & Prime Kit - $25



This travel trio of BECCA’s best-selling Backlight Priming Filter (15ml), First Light Priming Filter (15ml) and Under Eye Brightening Corrector (4.5g/0.16 oz.).

Backlight Priming Filter is a radiance-boosting primer that acts as an instant filter for the complexion. It creates a perfect canvas for makeup with a diffused, radiant glow.

First Light Priming Filter, instantly brightens lackluster, dull skin to refresh the complexion, creating a hydrated and healthy glowing canvas for all day makeup wear.

Under Eye Brightening Corrector brightens and eradicates under eye darkness. Infused with ultra-fine light reflecting illuminators, it instantly gives you a well-rested look.

This kit it’s perfect if you didn’t try any of these products. You can try all three on a good price. It’s also good if you are going to travel and don’t want to go around with heavy packaging’s on your baggage.






# Bastide Rose Olivier fragrance - $32 (10ml/0.3 fl. oz.) $130 (100ml/3.4 fl. oz.)


Last week we talk a little bit about some of Bastide products. The Rose Olivier it’s their bestselling fragrance and it really caught my eye. In the south of France, a rose bush grows intertwined with the olive tree. The result is a nuanced rose unlike any other and this scent takes on woody notes from its olive lover.




This brand has other two fragrances: Ambre Maquis and Neroli Lumiere. As I tell so many times, my favorite scents are lavender and neroli so I’m excited to try this brand.




What makes us talk about a brand and try their product it’s almost every time their philosophy. Bastide’s is based around simple, quintessential virtues – plenty of water, plants, light, and balance. What’s better than this?

You can buy it here or in Nordstrom website.





# Herbivore Botanicals – Moonfruit superfruit night treatment - $58

As always, we reserve some space for brands that we discovered on Instagram. Today we are going to talk about Herbivore Botanicals. After seeing so much interesting products on their website, we choose two that we want to try. According to their website, each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted.

The Moonfruit Superfruit night treatment it’s a multi-tasking night treatment that in theory (I still didn’t try it so I can’t give my feedback) feeds skin with superfruits, gently resurfaces with fruit enzymes and hydrates deeply with a blend of exotic butters and bio-identical vegan Hyaluronic Acid all while you sleep. It’s perfect to use before going to sleep. It looks so good!




The other product is Jasmine green tea balancing toner, this is one of their newest products. It contains organic Jasmine Water infused with oil - reducing antioxidant rich Green Tea, blemish fighting White Willow Bark, soothing Aloe Vera and toning Witch Hazel. It cost $39.




If you are interested, you can buy it here.





Have you tried any of these products? Comment down below.

*not sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect