Monday mask #2


Too Cool for School - Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening

 @rita
Hello Beauties,

This week we bring you the Egg Cream Mask Pore Tightening by Too Cool for School. As you know, I have combo skin and some open pores, so I’m always looking for a good pore tightening mask!

 
This time I went to Sephora and as always, I was drawn to the Korean section. After some time reading the back packaging, I decided to buy this mask.
To tell you the truth I don’t know and never heard about this brand, but for what I saw, they have some cool stuff (no pun intended)!
According to the Sephora’s website this brand is ‘’Dedicated to quality and creativity, the Korean brand brings together the latest skin care and makeup trends with a diverse community of experimental artists. The result? Innovative products, playful packaging, and a unique beauty experience’’. Dedicated to quality and creativity, the Korean brand brings together the latest skin care and makeup trends with a diverse community of experimental artists. The result? Innovative products, playful packaging, and a unique beauty experience. Dedicated to quality and creativity, the Korean brand brings together the latest skin care and makeup trends with a diverse community of experimental artists. The result? Innovative products, playful packaging, and a unique beauty experience.Dedicated to quality and creativity, the Korean brand brings together the latest skin care and makeup trends with a diverse community of experimental artists. The result? Innovative products, playful packaging, and a unique beauty experience.
According to the necessities, they have an Egg Cream Mask Firming (salmon), Pore Tightening (blue) and Hydration (yellow).
They also have an Egg Mousse Soap facial cleanser (that I really wanted to try) but in my country, it’s unavailable.
But for now, let’s look at what they say about the mask that I bought.




Which skin type is it good for?

Oily
Combination

(Great, I have a little bit of both)
 

It’s basically a pore diminishing and tightening microfiber sheet mask with egg (that is known for his properties in diminishing the look of pores) and vinegar extracts (that clarifies), excellent for oiliness, enlarged pores and blemishes.


What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:

All Too Cool for School products are not tested on animals and are hypoallergenic. Microfiber sheet has high moisture retention rate and helps with the delivery of active ingredients and hydration. Delicate ultra-fine microfiber is 100 times thinner than a strand of hair to conform precisely to skin and maximize absorption of the active ingredients.

I tried it and what I liked was the fact that the mask adheres comfortable in the face (this is always a problem for me in a sheet mask). I was a little apprehensive because it has vinegar, but don’t worry, the smell isn’t strong. On the contrary, it’s pleasant.
When you take it off the package, it’s easy to unfold and it’s saturated in a ton of product.

I followed the directions and first it was required to freshen the skin with a toner after washing the face. Then open the pouch and separate the mask sheet from the support and place it on the face. Done!

According to the directions, the mask should be on face for 10-20 minutes and then remove the sheet. I left it on the face for 30 minutes (Netflix distracted me, what can I say?).

And finally, I gently tapped my face to let the remaining contents to be absorbed into the skin. I noticed that the mask was not dry. On the contrary, I think that if I let it on my face for more 10 minutes it probably would come off still damp. This is good!

In the first hours, the skin was so fresh! I tried on a hot day and when I took it off I noticed how cold my skin was.

Are my pores more tightening? I don’t really know. But I see my skin more uniform, firming, soft and hydrated. I really see a big difference!

But let’s talk about the cons. The stickiness after a while. I felt my skin so oily! At night, I needed to wash it off but even then, I felt oil in my skin. I don’t know if this happens because I left more time that they recommend or if it’s my skin reaction to this mask.


VERDICT: Am I going to buy another one? I think I will, but this time I will follow the 10-20 minutes rule. Despite the oiliness, I felt a good difference in the appearance of my skin. Until today I had never seen my skin so beautiful.

It’s available at Sephora’s and costs $6.


*This is not sponsored.


Did you try any of others masks from Too cool for school? Leave a comment bellow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove