Sunday #2 - It's new and we want to try it...

·         Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask ($45.00)
Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang.Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang.Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang.Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang. I see Korean beauty and I’m blind!
This mask has watermelon and hyaluronic acid for post-facial results. According to the Sephora website it’s a good solution for uneven skin tone, dullness and uneven texture and oiliness. (Check, Check, Check)
The promise is a hydrated, smoother, and perfect skin overnight with a revolutionary pillow-proof, transfer-proof formula. The oil-free, lightweight, glow-boosting hybrid is formulated with ultra-soothing watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and gentle AHAs that work while you sleep to tone and clarify roughened and dull complexions. AHAs smooth the surface of the skin by banishing dead, rough surface cells, clearing the path for ultra-effective, lasting hydration, while hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin for an incredibly nourished complexion.
Oh, and I almost forgot to say that is formulated to all skin types, even the sensitive ones. Now I just need to wait for this to come to Portugal!

·         Ciaté London Glitter Flip ($19.00)
Simply press lips together and watch as metallic matte liquid lipstick magically transforms into a no-mess, dazzling, multidimensional glitter lip—in a fraction of the time of a traditional glitter lip look. After seeing all the youtubers stars trying it, I want it too! It shines and I love everything that has glitter on it!!
It’s available in 7 shades. I’m torn between Light pink and dark red. I know I’m crazy but I’m already thinking about Christmas and that dark red will be my Christmas present to myself!

·         Glamglow Bubblesheet Oxygenatind Deep Cleanse Mask ($9.00)
As probably noticed I’m always looking for a good mask. When I saw that this mask is designated for dullness and uneven texture, pores and oiliness, I thought that this is perfect for me!
This Glamglow mask is also indicated for all the skin types. It’s a first-of-its-kind oxygenating deep cleanse mask with Green Tea that works to reveal a glowing skin.
This set contains an oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask and a black Bamboo Charcoal Cloth that is used after the mask, as a washcloth for extra exfoliation for an added micro-circulation benefit.


·        Bumble and Bumble While You Sleep Overnight Damage Repair Masque ($49.00)
This is an overnight restorative mask that helps reverse the appearance of damaged hair for silky, destressed strands by morning. It fortifies hair and reduces breakage, nourishes and repairs damage and restores and repairs hair's healthy look and feel.
It’s good for:
Straight
Wavy
Curly
Coiled
Tightly Coiled
My hair has dry ends and it’s suffers from flat-ironing and discoloration from time to time, so in theory this product should help it.



Have you tried these products? Give me a feedback commenting down below.


*This is not sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect