Garnier SkinActive – Moisture Bomb Super-Hydrating 3 in 1 SPF10

byARita
Hello beauties,
Today I brought you an affordable day cream. A few weeks ago, while I was shopping I stopped in front of the Garnier expositor and decided to give it a chance. When I was younger, I used a bb cream and a matte moisturizer cream from this brand and I really liked it. So, I bought the Hydra Bomb day cream for dehydrated skin (this is actually one of my problems, as you know).





When I arrived home, I decided to google it and see some reviews about the product (big mistake). How I regret doing it! A lot were good but I saw a good amount of bad comments. I admit, I was very scared to open the product and I thought that maybe the best was going to the store and get my money back.


But the product was affordable so I decide to open it and try. Best decision, let me tell you!


As I said this product is good if your skin is dehydrated, shows the effects of time and your lifestyle (for example, dullness, irregularities, fine lines...).



Garnier has integrated in a new generation, ultra-light texture:
- Two antioxidant superfruit extracts: Amla and Pomegranate, combined with daily UVA/UVB protection.
- A high concentration of Plant Serum.




 
The blue-silver box is very pretty. The packaging is not so pretty. Looks a little bit cheap but it has a pump so it’s good to take the product without making a mess.


The white cream looks like a sunscreen, maybe because it has SPF 10. But don’t worry because when you put it on your face it melts immediately. You will not have your nose white like you had put a sunscreen.



 
My only con is the fact that we just need a little bit product and if you press the pump a little bit harder, you’ll get a lot of product. (if you have someone by your side to share, then it’s enough for two maybe three people). I also would love if the SPF was more than 10. (Let's be honest, SPF 10 it's not enough for a good protection).


Let’s talk why I was afraid to use this (let’s list the reasons):


1.     Some said that the skin was red and itchy after using this cream. (After reading the majority of the bad comments, I realized that some people had allergy to the components of the product).

2.       Someone said that her under eyes were drier with this cream


3.      People with oily skin said this cream make their skin greasy.





Well, just the first was enough to make me take a step back.  But then I read the good comments. And by good, I mean like 5 stars ratings. So, I decided to try it and:


1.       I didn’t feel any itch and my skin was definitely not red.


2.       In the instructions, they said that we shouldn’t use it under eyes and on mouth contour.


3.       I have combo skin. My T-zone is oily and let me tell you that this cream did not make my skin oilier. On the contrary, after using this my skin is very soft and not greasy or sticky.





The first time I used was at night because I needed to see how my skin was in the next morning. (normally I do this with every cream- it’s my oily test). As I said, I woke up with no oily skin, so I decided to use it as a morning moisturizer before primer. I think that if you want to, you can skip the primer and just use this before the foundation.


For me, personally, with some foundations this is a good primer but with others it’s not enough. Ultimately, my mom has been using this as a primer, and her foundation stays impeccable.


In the end, this is an affordable good moisturizer cream. It’s not the strongest one and if your skin is very dry, probably this is not enough and not the best. But if you want you can try it and see if it's enough. I really like it!





I gave you my honest review, so I hope I helped you if you want to give it a chance.

*not sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove