Monday mask #5

Clay Mask Sephora Collection


Hello beauties,

Today we are going to review the new clay mask by Sephora.  You already know that I’m a mask junkie, totally obsessed! So, when I saw this new collection at Sephora, I bought the one I felt was the best for my skin type: Grey clay mask.



According to the packaging, this is ‘formulated with the ideal of clay, a natural source of minerals in different colors to address specific, each skin’s needs without feeling tight, thanks to their creamy texture’.

There are eight masks, according to the targeted skin care needs. It can be used alone or multi-masking to target different concerns in different areas of the face.

Purple Clay Mask: Moisturizes and soothes.

Blue Clay Mask: Detoxifies and oxygenates.

Green Clay Mask: Purifies and minimizes pores.

Yellow Clay Mask: Revitalizes and tones.

Red Clay Mask: Energizes and fights fatigue.

Pink Clay Mask: Unifies and brightens.

White Clay Mask: Mineralizes and soothes.

Grey Clay Mask: Mattifies and balances.



They come in a convenient and unique packaging (travel-friendly). According to the information’s that they provide us in the packaging, the squeezable pouch holds about 4 or 5 uses. But I think I will get more than 5 uses because I’m only using it in my T-zone.

It’s very easy to apply, you only need to put it on a clean and dry skin and leave it for 15 minutes. It will not dry completely, don’t worry. And then you only need to rinse with water.  

I can’t talk about the other ones because I only tried one. The grey mask didn’t dry to super hard and uncomfortable texture but dried just a little. If you don’t like the tight feeling that some masks make, you’ll love this! The smell and texture are fine. I’m not super sensitive to smells so I did like it. The texture is a thicker clay, with a small mild exfoliating particle that makes the skin smooth and comfortable.




I used it already three times, in my T-zone, because there is where I have more oil in my skin. The grey mask is ideal for skin balancing & mattifying. It’s enriched with grey clay and extract of geranium of natural origin:

·         Removes excess sebum

·         Instantly mattifies the skin

This is what they promised. The first time, I used it at night before I went to bed and I didn’t notice a visible difference in the appearance of the skin immediately. What I noticed was that in the morning I don’t wake up with my nose oily. It mattifies! Really!  And I don’t know if it was because of this or other product that I tried at that day, but my foundation was beautiful in my T-zone, with less shine and more natural glow.

VERDICT: Will I buy another one? Yes, I will! The green one!! I really like how my skin is. It balanced my oily T-zone and I noticed a difference after the second week using this. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that these masks aren’t expensive!



It cost me 6,55€ in Portugal but you can buy it on Sephora’s website for $8.00.

35 ml 1.18 fl. Oz.



I hope you liked this review and if you tried this mask tell us what you think about it.

*Not sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect