The perfect duo to a flawless skin



byJoana


Hello beauties,

Today I’m here to share my secret to have the most flawless skin, and it comes in a Perfect Duo.


Since I’m using these two products I have received a lot of compliments every single day. And we can have the talk ‘other opinions don´t matter’ but put your hand in the air if you don’t like to receive a compliment. ~

My co-workers and friends always ask me, what´s my secret, why does my face look’s so flawless, so luminous and how I keep my tan? And no, I´m not using fake tan (nothing against, let’s be clear).


Here’s my secret…


First, this duo comes from one of my favorite brands in the world, DIOR. – I love Dior lip sugar scrub (I use it every day), but you're not here to read about that one.


I´m here to talk about the DIORSKIN NUDE AIR LUMINIZER SERUM that I mix with the DIORSKIN NUDE AIR SERUM.






The Diorskin Nude Air serum is a lightweight foundation serum that you still can build if you want.  It creates a nude makeup look. It has spf25, and a natural glow on it. It comes in 5 shades, mine is the 030 Medium Beige, it´s the one in the middle of the range.


Let’s see the ingredients. According to their website: “Oxygen Activ™ technology, an innovative blend of a hyper-oxygenated oil, cranberry oil, vitamins, and minerals, this serum’s high-precision dropper deposits an undetectable film of makeup onto the skin, while its soft-focus agents and glazed pigments. Instantly produce an even-looking complexion that achieves the right amount of coverage for a radiant, sheer finish".





DIORSKIN NUDE AIR LUMINIZER SERUM is a limited edition of summer 2017. In Sephora’s website, you are not going to find it, unfortunately. But if you go to Dior website you can still find it! But take in consideration that this is a limited edition.


This serum enhances the natural glow of a skin touched by the sun. it has some pigments that help camouflage some imperfections and it produces a satin finish result with more luminosity. It comes in two shades the 003 and 004, mine is the lighter because I don´t tan really easy and the darker shade would be too much.






It can be used as a highlighter, if you put in your cheeks and point of the nose, as a primer if you use before your foundation or mixing with the foundation itself, that is what I do.


These two together gives you a naturally glowing skin, that doesn´t look oily. The Luminizer gives a little of color, so you will look tan, but not too much don´t worry (tip: if you have doubts between two shades, buy the lighter one).
 





Application:

You can apply using two methods:

1.      In a clean glass or platform, put a pipette of the Luminizer and two of the serum. (they both come with pipettes). Mix everything and apply using a foundation brush.


 2.      The second method is what I use, and what I do is apply directly in the face, always starting with the Luminizer and then the serum. The quantities are the same.



If you need some more coverage, just apply a little more of serum and you will be fine.

I usually put the concealer before the mix, I think the result is better, but if you want you can change the order.

Oh and be careful, they are extremely liquid especially the foundation, so look out for your clothes. ;) -----> Alert white shirt!


 One more thing, they smell delicious!!



So here It is my secret for a perfect skin.


Which one is yours, tell us in the comment below.


*not sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect