TonyMoly Egg Pore Nose Pack


byRita


Hello beauties,

My skin has a lot of problems and one of them is blackheads, especially in the nose area. Daily, I use UV protection and I have a strict face cleaning routine that could embarrass a lot of people. But despite these cares, I still have some blackheads on my face. Fortunately, not as many as I had a few years ago when I was a teenager.

If you have the same problem, you know how this is uncomfortable and how this can make us insecure.

So, in one of my many trips to Sephora, in the Korean section, of course, I discovered these TonyMoly Egg Strips. I found it very cheap because I’m accustomed to buy some strips that cost double the price. But with the experience I learned that the price is not everything and sometimes we have good surprises, so I bought them. And what a good surprise these were!



Let’s talk about the brand. TonyMoly is a commercial brand since 2006 and for what I saw, they have some cool products for skincare, makeup and body. The most iconic is a pack in form of an egg, that are perfect for oil control and pores. Now my eyes are on a set of ‘Natural Aroma’masks that I saw in their website, unfortunately this Is not available in my country, but I can wait. Here in Portugal there is a few ‘I’m real’ masks, Egg Products and a few hand creams, nothing more.

According to the website, the egg pore nose pack strips is a ‘hi-tech formula made with egg shell powder and charcoal to eliminate blackheads and whiteheads easily!’

Their nose strips are rich in acetic acid, which deep cleanses pores and regulates oil production. Some of the ingredients are:

·         Egg shell powder, that soothes redness, calm and brighten the appearance of skin.
·         Charcoal, that supports skin structure and elasticity. This ingredient is great to absorb the excess oil and it's also good on eliminating breakouts.
·         Sesame seed extract, this is full of zinc, an essential mineral to produce collagen, and other antioxidants which helps to detoxify skin.




The packaging brings seven strips, which is cool if you do one per week. They say that you can use twice a week, but not apply in the same area repeatedly during a single session.
I don’t feel the necessity to do more than one per week. I think the skin needs to regenerate, so give it some time.

How we should use it:

-          After cleansing and toning, place the sheet firmly on a damp nose. It’s important the area to be damp!

-          Leave the strip on for 10-15 minutes, and remove once the sheet is dried.

-          In the directions they don’t say this, but I think that is important to clean the area after taking off the strip.



The strips cling nice and snug comfortable against your skin so don’t worry. When you take it off, it won’t hurt and you will see the difference when the strip is dry.

One tip that I have is that you can use a hot towel to open up the pores before using the strips. The hot towel makes the pores open and the strip will be more efficient.

I almost forgot ..., the first time that I used this, after cleaning, the skin was just a little red but in minutes this disappeared.

If you are like me, you will love to see the strip when you take it off. All the blackheads and whiteheads stays in the strip and the image is so pleasing (maybe a little bit gross, for some of you…and you will not believe how much sebum we can have). You will feel and see your skin so cleaned and soft! To me, I noticed a big difference, let me tell you!



In Portugal, this product cost me 5,50€ but you can visit the website (tonymoly.us) and buy this for $6.50.



Have you tried other Pore Strips brands? Did you like them? Tell us.



*Not sponsored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday #7 - It's new and we want to try it...

Yves Rocher - Makeup Remover Glove

Monday mask #8 - L’Oréal Paris Mask Detox effect